Saturday, November 3, 2007

Boys are Confusing

They really are, and they really know how to toy with out feelings don't they? it kinda sucks, but i guess things are ok. Nic and I spent everyday together this week. In fact I stayed at his apartment a lot, and its not like we did anything because we didn't. We just watched movies and fell asleep. but we kinda grew attached to each other, and we were both loving it. and then today he told me we needed to slow down. I hate when boys say that. I only let myself fall for boys when they fall for me first, then they say stupid things like that.

alright alright, in his defense hes right. We have only been seeing each other for 2 weeks. But i don't like the slow down excuse. In my past experience i have seen this lead to break ups, and I like Nic a lot, we have known each other so long and i don't want to break up. well i kinda got a little upset, but i didn't freak out, and he was saying "why are you upset?!?" and i told him how i don;t like be broken up with.

and he was so sincere. He told me that our relationship was starting like his last relationship and that ended like a train wreck and thats the last thing he wanted from us. He still wants to see me everday just not for 12 hours a day. he said he wants us to be long term. then he said the wisest thing ever, he said we have to be able to miss each other before we can need each other...
darn boys, always saying smart stuff like that. so hopefully he meant what he was saying because i like him a lot and its so risky getting involved in a relationship with one of your good friends.

Oh yeah in other news I got that job i interviewed for. You know the one thats actually inmy field! I am so excited!!!

Today my diet was a bit offf track but overall I have been doing pretty well!
"

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, boys are definitely confusing. Even when they are grown men, they can still be just as confusing. :) Hang in there, you may get it figured out one day. LOL!!! :) You're doing so great...keep it up!

Swizzlepop said...

It sounds like he really wants things to work and that he is scared too. Take it easy and let things happen. The last thing you want to do is loose a friend and a boyfriend.
I hope things fall into place soon!

PS
I had to make my blog private but would love to add you as a reader. Email me (email in profile) and I will add you.
Have a great weekend and a great start on Monday!

Amanda said...

Hey, I tagged you on blog. Check it out!

ajlovestolose said...

Boys are so strange. Let us know how things turn out. I am will keep you in my thoughts.

Hey, by the way, I tagged you! Check out my blog to see what I mean!
AJ
www.ajlovestolose.wordpress.com

MMalloy said...

Boys are confusing, but then again so are women! Everyone else said it already, but Nic sounds like he really wants things to work out, respect his feelings and take it slow. Before you know it you will be where you both want to be!

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I regard as nice post. Particularly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Thank u :) look at that emo boy style over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you enter, choice look ahead for the duration of more related articles without delay as its united of my pet topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.