Monday, October 29, 2007

no more jack

Yeah so I;ll update you guys on a few hings. My new plan is actaully coming along pretty well. I like not weighing myself everyday. I decided to let lose for a Halloween party on Saturday. I followed my diet all day but I knew i was going to drink that night. I sometimes over do it when I drink so i was attempting to not do my usual activity. The last time i drank was when Pat broke upwith me. I don't remember anything from the night and Nic took care of me, and now we're seeing each other so its kinda funny how that worked out. anyways before work on saturday I stopped my the liquor store and bought my drink of choice which was a bad idea. I went to the party with Nic and i drank the whole bottle of Jack by myself in under 20 mins. I don't remember everything but I am not gonna do that ever again because apparently I was stripping and biting people, and i even slapped Nic. I remember none of this. Apparently the slap story happened when Nic was holding me up cause I couldn't even sit up and someone was like "Lets play Never have I ever" and I said "I love that game! Never have I ever SLAPPED a guy!" and hit him as hard as I could. Everyone in the house heard it and he fell down. I feel soooo bad. anyways that was an embaressing night i am sure, so Nic asked me not to drink liquor any more and I agreed that it would probably be a good idea since I don't know when to stop. oh well, we learn from our mistakes right?

heres some pics in my costume. Its so funny I have changed so much in the past year. a Year ago Iwouldn't have even gone to a party!!

I am a nurse
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Me ry and laura attempting the shocker, which by that staement alone you can tell I have been drinking.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My friend jess and I...I wasn't that badyet

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Andy, me, and Jess..Obviously all gone...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

haha my fav pic of the night, Me ry and courtney. I look like I am in heaven!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

MMalloy said...

You are right, we live and we learn. You are very strong for realizing there is a problem. I have several friends that are great people but when it comes to drinking hard alcohol they have no meter on when to stop. Nothing wrong with that, just try to limit it!!
I love your costume and I think it is awesome that you share the pics with us. I am thinking of dressing up tonight!

dizzydazey said...

I loved your costume! Too Cute!!

Back in my paryting days I realized that I couldn't drink vodka. For some reason I could throw it back like no one's business. And then I'd be the life of the party, much to my embarrassment the next morning. I blame it all on my Irish genes.

It's all about knowing your limit and keeping it so that you can remember all the fun you had! :o)

You're looking good girlie!! I'm so proud of you!