Tuesday, October 23, 2007

plans

well Yesturday wasn't so bad, I aim for 1400 calories a day but yesturday I had about 1800. Still not too much, I binged but on apples and vegetables, so not that bad. I am trying to stop this late night binging all together. I also did a work out video before i went to sleep. It got me pretty out of breath too. I wasn't expecting that. I am going to try and get 30 mins of exercise a day. I really want to just tone up and i think i'll be happy. My skin is pretty much destroyed in certain areas because its all stretched out so I don't expect to look like a model or anything, but yesturday I realized that my stomach was the only thing that made me unhappy. I mean I can wear a size 3 jeans, not at all place but when I buy my jeans at Kohls they are size 3, Hollister I wear 3, American Eagle I wear 4, my roxy shorts are 3. anyways that makes me very happy, but then my stomach isin't slim its pudgy, so I want to tone that up. I swear its unproportionate to the rest of my body. So i am keeping a strict log of what I am putting in my mouth, and i am going to try an exercise everyday, and if not everyday, every other day. Cardio is always good though :)

its pouring today and I am soaked! it sucks because the air conditioning is on here at the school so I am really cold.

I have about 400 calories left to eat today and I have it all planned out so lets hope it works :)

2 comments:

dizzydazey said...

I'm a little behind, but I just wanted to say how awesome you look in your vacay pictures!!

I understand that you want to continue to work on your problem areas - there's nothing wrong with that. But I want to be sure that you aren't being too hard on yourself. You look great! I'm so proud of you!!

Keep it up girlie!

Swizzlepop said...

Just wanted to check in on you and see how you were doing.