Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HeartBreak, College, and Florida.

wow, I have just been so stressed out lately. like the kind of stressed out where when you actually do have a minute to yourself you just kinda want to breath. The only time I have been spending on the computer has involved school, but I have been thinking about you all a lot lately and have managed to find the time to post. Actually there will be more time because I finished a huge presentation that I no longer have to worry about but I'll get to that later.

Let me update you. Most of you know I am in my last semester of college. I have continued maintaining and i was actaully 125.8 last week but I took a short vacation to Florida for 5 days and came back 128 lol.

Patrick, my boyfriend as you all know him, is no longer my boyfriend. Pretty much hes not who i thought he was, and unfortunatley it always ends up like that. Towards the end, this was right after my last post to you all, he started using me for one thing only, and lying to me, and yelling at me, and saying very mean things to me, but I was holding on. Then he broke up with me, and told me there was an "80% chance of us getting back together" WTH does that mean? Well I clung around him for another two weeks till he told me he didn't want to be my friend anymore. those two weeks were the hardest weeks, because he would embaress me in front of everyone, and yell at me and make me feel stupid all the time. I was devesated and thats where my friend Nic comes in. I have known Nic for over 2 years and he pretty much saved me. ok thats a little dramatic, he just really made me feel good about myself and made me laugh after all this. In fact I started to fall for him, but i was ignoring the feeling because i didn't want to rebound on him. and then one night Patrick came to me and said "I heard you're going to Jess's house tonight, Don't Drink too much!" \

ok who is he to tell me when and where and how much i can drink!! We weren't even together, he said he didn't want to be friends!! then we got in an argument, so Nic came over to Jess's house with me and I was wicked upset and drank way too much, and he took care of me which is kinda sweet, well it is sweet, but I don't remember any of it. so I started liking him even more, and last wed I told him because we have been hanging out and talking all the time and he feels the same way but we are both kind of shy so who knows what will happen. Anyway thats my love life right now. haha not that any of you are interested in my drama...on to school.

School sucks. I hate every second I spend in this school. Ok that was very dramatic too! I am so stressed. I had a 70 min presenation which determined weathe ror not I graduated and thank god thats over. I haven't got my grade on it yet but i am pretty sure I passed.. now I only have 5 more papers to write...yay...that was sarcasm.

Ok so Thursday after my presentation I went to visit my dad in Florida with two friends. We spent plenty of time at the beach, on Sat we went to Disney's Animal Kingdom, MGM, and Magic Kingdom, and had an unbelievable amount of fun, and on sunday we went to Halloween Horror nights and it was amazing! I can not wait till next year and I will post pics later! I miss you all and sorry for the venting here, just wanted to update you all!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I am glad to hear from you!

I just got back from Florida. :) We just love it there. You are lucky your dad lives there.

Glad to hear school is almost over! That's awesome. At least you have the big presentation over with. YAY!

Colette said...

Renee,
I am glad everything is ok, YES I HAVE BEEN WORRIED! But I have been there and I figured a MAN was at the root of the disapperance!!
Glad you finally surfaced and got your breath. Sounds like the scales have been kind to you considering all you have been through!!
Keep your chin up and F#@% that asshole ex bf!! :)

MMalloy said...

Renee, I have been checking your page daily for an update, I am so glad to hear from you!!
School will be over before you know it, take one thing at a time, you have made it this far and there is no question you will make it through this last semester!
As for the boys!!! Good for you moving on from that bad relationship. You are a beautiful, smart and motivated girl and you deserve someone who will take care of you. Take it slow with Nic and I am sure things will work out how they are supposed to.
Great job on maintaning through all of it!

WeightBGone said...

Welcome back!! I check your blogs often for updates and was very happy to see you had written.

Great job on maintaining your weight through all the man problems. Take care!

dizzydazey said...

I'm so glad you're back, too, girlie!

I hate that you let that jerk give you such a hard time, but sometimes it's hard for your heart and your head to get together, huh? I've been there, but I hope you've learned that guys like that aren't worth a second look.

I think best friends make the best boyfriends. Just take it slow with this new guy, but don't let shyness keep something great from happening!! :o)

Good Luck with all these final papers! Keep up the good work - I'm so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.