Monday, September 3, 2007

Day One

Day One back on Track
Morning weigh in 131.4 ( a lot less then I thought)

Calorie intake: 1530. OK my goal was to not go over 1400 but 1530 isin;t bad and I did not binge :).


today was tiresome. I worked 1030-7, and then hung out with friends. I went and saw Halloween. I don't know why I do that to myself. its now 1:18 AM and there is no way I'll be able to sleep!! lol I went to the grocery store after the movie and my friend had to walk me back out to the car. I am such a dork!!

5 comments:

dizzydazey said...

Ugh - I'd NEVER be able to watch that! I get so anxious in scary movies now!!

Bless your heart! I hope you managed to get enough sleep!

Have a great day & big kudos for getting back on track!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE scary movies! Have a great OP day!
-Chris

MMalloy said...

I could never go to that movie..I am such a wimp! I hope you got some sleep!

MtngirlinCali said...

Kudos on a good day one and positive weigh in. And nice choice in movies!! DH and I usually rent horror flicks....I get too stressed out in theatres. :)

Creatingadiva said...

heck no..i could never sit through scary movies...i'm such a wimp!