Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Doctor's Appoitment

Today I had a check up with my doctor, the surgeon who did the gallbladder surgey. Anyways she asks me "so are you feelin' great? eating whatever you want to know" I told her I was feelin great but not eating everything because I was still dieting. She told me I look great and was concerned about why i wanted to go much farther, that made me feel good, because thats the first time in my life a doctor wasn't telling me I was over weight.


Well I binged this morning so I was at my limit by 1 pm, i thought for sure I was going to go over my limit today but I sucked it up and drank water for the rest of the day so I did it! Yay. I weighed in at 130 today.

SO i have been stress eating a lot lately which leads to binging, which completely sucks. See I have been seeing this guy since July and everything has been perfect, he is making me so happy. Happier then I have been in forever. Well we are going through our first rough patch. we arn't arguing or anything, he has just been so distant around me lately. I always think hes going to break up with me which makes me cry and eat...grrr. I asked him how he felt about me, and he says he wants to be with me and all that stuff, but he just isin't himself which is tearing me apart. I was talking to my friend Sam who is also one of his best friends. I was really upset and just wanted to see if he had said anything to her. well she said he had told her in all seriousness that he was crazy abbout me and wanted to be with me but he was going through a lot right now anddidn't know how he was going to be around me. I knew he was having problems with his family and stuff so I am hoping that it gets worked out and things go back to normal, because honestly i care about him so much.

heres a picture of us, this was before theToby concert before we realized we weren't going, haha obviously i didn't realize it yet because I am smiling in this picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

MMalloy said...

Hang in there! Guys have a funny way of dealing with things. Sometimes when they have things going on that is bringing them down they pull away...I think it has to do with the fact that they don't want us to know they have their weaknesses as much as we do!
You two look GREAT together. I am sure things will get better, just be supportive of what he is going through and he will learn to not pull away!

MtngirlinCali said...

You look great! Don't worry about the boy....just make sure to keep the lines of communication open. Tell him how you are feeling. How he makes you feel when he acts so indifferent. But let him know that as long as it's not because of you, you are happy to stay by his side and get him through this point in time. Good couples stay together through tough times because they communicate. You'll be just fine, just talk!

Sarah in AZ said...

I hope things work out for the best for both of you... just keep doing your own thing, it sounds like he has a lot on his plate, I'd just give him the space to deal with it. Make it clear you're there for him and let him handle the rest.
You have so much going on with yourself, keep it up babe, you're doing so great! :)

WeightBGone said...

You look wonderful!! Hang in there with the guy it will all work out. Men are strange creatures as we all know. Just give him space like everyone says but also let him know you are there if he needs you to lean on.

Anonymous said...

Along with going [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]louis vuitton knolckoffs[/url]
it regularly be sure [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton kopierte Tasche kaufen[/url]
utilize as many Features as is possible. Facebook is one site that generally will Fraw a lot oF traFFic anF will help liFt your search engine ranking. The more Features you activate anF use over a regular FounFation, the more traFFic you'll get.
People communicate on all kinFs oF people anF in FiFFerent level[url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton kopierte Tasche kaufen[/url]
Through our tone, whether in e-mail or phone, anF even in our gestures or Facial expressions, it is usually seen by the clients that we are not seriouhttp://www.germanylovelv.com/
Once you promote something who Fon't believe in, you are not aware that you are senFing them negative signal[url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url]

2nF ringthree. Focus on investing within your personal exclusive branF name name. ConFiFent extravagant brochures, auFio business carFs anF hot new seminar marketing may Fit. TenF not to notiFy them Sorry, it is business coverage, or Sorry, we can't Fo this. Which is the quickest way [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]louis vuitton knolckoffs[/url]
lose your customer[url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url]
Your clientele woulF want [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url]
hear as an alternative you can be versatile ample [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url]
give them the things they have to have. Flexible suFFicient that you Fit their anticipations oF one's company..