Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Exhausted

Yesturday was a GREAT day!! Thank you for your wonderful Birthday greetings!!

I just did way too much and over did myself too soon after surgery. I interned until noon and then I went to the mall, right after that I went to the movies, then golfing, then bowling. About half way through bowling I got so tired and I couldn't stay away so we left after the game we were on. I woke up this morning still exhausted, so I couldn't intern, I couldn't even move. I spent today sleeping. seriously and I am still tired.

Eating wise yesturday was great. Today not so great. I think Maybe I am going to try and set some new goals. I want to drink at least 64 oz of water a day. I use to drink 120 oz no fail, but i have slacked so much! I am also going to try and not eat in front of the TV, thats going to be the toughest. I want to set up a section for my progression pics again, but I'll figure that out later.

still so tired :( Hopefuly after tonight I will be well rested.

I am going to say again how happy I am to have you all here!!! :)

Heress some pics from my birthday.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am only posting them because in comparison to last year they re some pretty good pics!!

14 comments:

Colette said...

Renee,
I have to honestly say you look awesome...seriously look at how SMALL your waist is girl in that first picture!! I have not seen my waist in 20 years!! I am so happy for you and I am inspired by your determination and your results! Take care of yourself too, it takes a few weeks to build back up your stamina after having surgery!!

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a great day!!! Think of how you spent your birthday last year...and compare it to this year. HUGE difference!!! That's awesome. You are such an inspiration. :)

MMalloy said...

You look great Renee! I am glad to hear you had a good birthday, get some well deserved rest though!!!

Unknown said...

its so amazing that youve come so far in ONE year!!! it blows my mind...you look amazing and you definately deserve it for all the hard work that you put in! You are such an inspiratioN! Go you!

WeightBGone said...

Renee,

You look amazing and have come so far. You should be very proud of yourself. Get some rest now because surgery can take a lot out of you. Keep up the great job you are indeed an inspiration!!

Sarah in AZ said...

look at you! SKINNY little thing! You look great! Glad you had such a full day of fun!

dizzydazey said...

When I was scrolling through your pix I thought, "look at that skinny minny!" You're doing so great! I'm glad you had a good birthday, but rest up! It's not that often that you'll get an excuse to sleep so much! ;o)

ajlovestolose said...

Happy belated birthday! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great b-day! Hope you get some more rest... Keep up the good job and drink up! LOL

Swizzlepop said...

Great pictures and you look great! Keep telling yourself that!!!! Looks like you had a fun bday. Get some rest though, you need it and it will make you stronger too.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look fabulous!!!! Congrats!

-Chris

PS: I had my GB removed last May and I remember it being a lot more recovery that I thought it would be! Take it easy and you'll be bak to normal soon!

Jynell said...

You look SO SO great Renee!! Glad to hear you had so much fun on your b-day!! :oD

Colette said...

Renee
they change this guys site restrictions i guess. you can see it here though. sorry
http://blogatu.blogspot.com/2007/06/david-smith-lost-401-pounds-in-4-years.html

BB said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Nice pictures-you look so good :) Keep it up!