Thursday, June 28, 2007

my "friend"

Ok when I reached the 50 or 60 pound mark back in December I stopped gettng my period. No sign of it whatsoever. I am not going to lie. I kind of enjoyed that. Who wouldn't?? well around 2 am my friend decided to come back. I am actually dissapointed because this time next month I have a small 3 day trip planned (Toby concerts :) ) and I wasn't planning on cramps and bloating during my first concerts of the season!! That makes me sad!!
I need a little Toby to cheer me up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ok all better...wait I need one more...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ok for real...I am ok now :)


I hurt myself today. I picked up my 5 yr old nephew while playing with him. I forgot I was recovering from surgery. Now my abdomin is killing me.

I did pretty good with eating right today. Hate to brag, but I did awesome! I did not meet my goal of not eating in front of the tv. You see I made my lunch and went to eat at thhe table but my grandma and aunt were gossiping about the neighbor. That really annoys me. Now I LOve gossip. Give me a good gossip magazine and I will read it from front to back. For some reason when my grandma gossips it annoys me. I hate hearing her blame our neighbors demotion on "the bottle" First of all she doesn't know that he got demoted, she has not spoken to him. and Two...She has no proof that he drinks lol. But thats gossip for ya. Anyways I brought my food into the other room and atewhile watching an ER rerun.

I have to eat a big breakfest tomorrow because i am going to be in the court room tomorrow. When ever I am in the court room my stomach growls. Otherwise my stomach NEVER growls lol. Going to court is one of my fav things about this internship though so I am excited!! Besides am kind of attached to the kid going and I feel really involved in her case.

Well I think I am off to bed, I am still sooo exhausted!

Thanks for the wonderful comments on my birthday pictures. They really made me feel good. A couple of you even used the word "skinny" haha

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Girl, you ARE skinny! I know that's hard to accept, but you are. Sorry about your friend...that really has to suck, but maybe next month you will get a reprieve. :)

MMalloy said...

Isn't it horrible how your stomach only growls in places like that? I had an English class in college that was always very quiet and every Wednesday my stomach would start growling about half way through class...fun times!
Strawgirl is right...you are skinny!

Kate said...

It's the only time stomach's ever growl is when it's quiet! I swear my stomach never growls, but if I'm in church or something, it won't shut up!

Toby is pretty hot isn't he? I'm going to see Faith Hill and Tim McGraw July 11th, and I'm sooo excited!

Jynell said...

Totally not WW related... but on the big TK topic I'm sure you won't care! :oD This may be a dumb question, but I see "photo by Renee" on your pics - does that mean these are shots you got to take THAT up close & personal? If so, that's SO cool- & even more cool for you, since you are such a TK freak! (meant in a good way of course!! LOL!) ;oD

And YES- you ARE skinny!!!

dizzydazey said...

You crack me up with your Toby Keith. Not that I don't understand completely - I'm a big Toby Mac fan and I totally spazzed out like a little girl when we took our youth group to see him. (not that you spazz...)

And you ARE skinny! Own it! I think in your next blog you should say, "I AM SKINNY HEAR ME ROAR!" That's what I'd be saying. (I'm really humble...)

Take Care of Yourself!! I hope your tum feels better soon! :o)