Saturday, June 30, 2007

A treat

Guess what, after my 12 hour nap and 5 AM blog this morning I went back to sleep until 9:45 AM LOL it was awesome! I felt great! and then I took a nap from 4-6. Oh yeah maybe I should mention that I am so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open...I can't wait till I am not so tired!

I just realized that tomorrow will be one week since my last recorded weigh in so I guess I step on that scale tomorrow. I don't expect to see a loss. Not a great week, and I actually think I was really lucky last week when I saw that 134 so maybe a little more tomorrow. I am not sure how weigh in got moved to sunday, but i think its because I decided last week to start fresh on Sunday.

it would be awesome to see a loss, but that would be a miracle.

I just want to reach 130 by the time I go visit my dad in August. The deal when I started my diet was that I would get a new wardrobe when I reached 130. He told me now that he is so proud of me that It doesn't matter if I don't lose anymore weight, but I really want to earn it.

Today I ate all my cals by like 4 (Part of the reason I took a nap) but I stuck with it and haven't ate anything since so hopefully things weren't so bad. Kind of proud of myself for sticking with it because I wasn't going to. I was going to go get another bow of cereal, but I decided I wasn't going to no matter how bad I wanted one...Is anyone else sensing progress??

Well I read a lot of blogs today and you girls are doing soooo Great!!!!

Ok heres a treat for you girls.

(ok not a treat for anyone but me, but thought maybe you guys would enjoy them)

Heres a video of my nephew dancing to Toby keith and the one after that is my nephew playing a game I taught him :)





ain't he a cutie??

2 comments:

WeightBGone said...

Your nephew is a cutie!! Sounds like you've needed lots of rest after your surgery so its probably a good thing you did sleep so much. Great job on your weight loss!! Hope your weekend goes well.

Swizzlepop said...

Too cute! Definitely sounds like your body needed the rest to heal. Good for you for staying on track as much as you can even with your extra sleeping throwing you off.