Saturday, June 30, 2007

I am SKINNY hear me....meow

That was for
DizzyDazey
sorry I just couldn't roar, but I did try!!!

For those of you wondering about my TOBY pics, Those were the ones that I took a couple weeks ago in NYC. I have to watermark them now because someone once stole a couple concert pictures and claimed they were theirs. It really offended me. Don't mess with my toby! lol This one I did not take, obviously, but I LOVE it.



Ok onto my real post. Today I did well. I can honestly tell you that I wouldn't have, but I slept through dinner. Thas right. I laid down at 5 pm to take a nap, ad I just woke up. Do you know what time it is? Its 5 :13 Am...yeah a 12 hour nap. I am actually still a little tired. I could probably go back to sleep, but I figured this gave me a chance to catch up on everyones blogs! The only thing that stinks is that I am starving right now andI don't wantto eat this early, because then I really will ruin my day!! Maybe I shuld just go back to sleep. Its starting to get light out now so I probably won't be able to.

I love raisins, and wheer I buy them I end up eating way too many. I use to hate raisins, and I i use to think they were gross so I don't know why I like the now! I try to buy the little boxes of them, but then I end up eating all the little boxes. I a only mentioning this because I did that yesturday. I am not doing that anymore.

wow I am feeling pretty tired, maybe I will go back to sleep....

5 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

okay...crackin' up here, you are sooo funny. Well,, all I gotta say is at least it's a MEOW and not a MEW (ya know - lil' kitty mew)

Amanda said...

You are probably still recovering from your surgery...hence the 12 hour nap. I had my tonsils taken out for the 2nd time in September and it took me weeks to get over not feeling tired (I also caught pneumonia while recovering so it really took it's toll on my body!). Let your body rest and you will be back to normal in no time.

Funny about the raisins....I didn't use to like them at all and now I do. It's weird how our tastes change. :)

Tee said...

I have been reading your blog for
months now and I must say, you are a huge inspiration. I started my own blog today. I hope to follow in your ever shrinking footsteps! teerecycles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hope you got some more sleep, obviously you needed it. And I hear ya about the raisins, I cannot even bring them in the house... but then, I have always loved them ;)

Sponge said...

Have you noticed that in that photo Toby or whoever it is has a huge bulge?