Monday, June 25, 2007

Hello World!...Again

I believe it is very sad what happened, but all of us weightwatchen buddies have to stick together. Even though it has only been a day or two I feel lost without the support you all give me!!

On Sunday I decided to get back on track. Start fresh after my few days on "not caring" after my surgery. I stepped on the scale expecting a gain, and what did i see 134.4 the lowest I have ever been!! Not a gain, a LOSS! I could not wait to share the news with you all!!!! I eagerly jumped on the computer and typed in the familiar URL. I got the message that the site was down. No harm I would tell you later. and then I came back every hour throghout the day until I got the very sad message that the site was gone :(

Thanks to Swizzlepop for that e-mail about her new blog, because it encouraged me to start this one and and look for more of the community. I'll be posting here until we get our community back. I felt so lost not being able to blog yesturday. I feel so bad for Roni who had put so much into her site and inspired so many of us!!

Good Luck everyone! I can not wait to hear from you again!!!

8 comments:

dizzydazey said...

Hey Girl!

Glad to "see" you here! Congrats on the Loss - that's awesome!!

-Mandy

Swizzlepop said...

Good to see you Renee and congrats on the loss, that is great! You have done so well, keep it up!

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Way to go on the loss....could you imagine not sharing this with us all....I am glad we are all coming back together!!!

Amanda said...

I am so glad you found me!!! I was thinking of you this evening and wondering how you were doing!! Sooo glad we are finding each other and can still keep us all accountable and encouraged.

Congrats on that loss. That's amazing! Did you happen to ask the doc how much a gallbladder weighs??!? :)

Colette said...

You go girl!! Congrats on the weightloss...* Colette thinks to herself...do I really need my gallbladder?...LOL

WeightBGone said...

Congrats on the loss thats fantastic. Keep up the great job I am so proud of you. :) Add me to your list ok?


http://cruzinonlosin.blogspot.com/

Jan (weightbgone from weightwatchen)

BB said...

Yahoo! Congrats on your weight loss! That is great to read about :)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you Renee! Congrats on the loss!!