Friday, December 14, 2007

Busy Day

So pretty much I just need to keep track. The next couple days are going to be rough trying to track and stay on track. In fact I am at work now so this is difficult. I woke up late and went to the mall and i dunno. Lets see I have a new obsession with POP tarts so I know that those are horrible for you but I fiigure if I work them into my diet and cut back somewhere else it will be ok until I get over this craving...
Target Calories: 1400

Poptarts:..................................440
Shrimp n Spinich Salad (applebees)..........546 (approximate)
Smarties....................................50
Cookie.....................................100 (guess)
total so far........................... 1136
Chicken Nuggets (from housei work at)....656
misc snacks..............................200
total...................................1992

Not bad and I am still hungry so hopefully one more meal before bed not over 300 calories... maybe?

my dad is coming up for my graduation tomorrow. I am excited.
to see him and to graduate

ph here is a funny story. Yesturday i got pulled over on my way home from work for not having my lights on...i swear i thought they were on, but i didn't have my license on me either, i thought i was screwed!! it was my old roommate Eric who just became a cop! hahahahaha ohh I was lucky, but i felt so stupid.

No comments: