Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am still alive!

Hi ya'all! Just wanted to apologize for not blogging for so long! Right now I am actually on That Toby road trip. We're about to head back hom now, and i will share about the concerts later, but I just wanted to check in right now.

Last weigh in.... 128.6... Yep I made my goal. SO Now I am just going to play it by how I feel. Right now I feel like I want to go down to 125, so we'll see how I feel when I get there! :) I didn't go completley off my diet in this little vacation but I didn't count calories so I am just gonna hop back on track tomorrow when I get home.

At one of the fan club preparties before the concert someone took a picture of me and I actuall think i look small in it lol. I never think that so I have a mega boost of self-esteem right now. Shall I post the pic?

I am in the black shirt:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't know...I just like it!
I never like pics. we're about to head home on the 7 hour drive, but I am going to try and comment on few blogs before we leave the hotel! Sorry its been so long. Toby keeps me busy!

12 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Been wondering where you went off to. Congrats on the 128 that is wonderful!You look great in that picture too. Hope you had fun on the "Tpby Tour"

Unknown said...

oo so there you are! i was wondering where you were off to...congrats on making goal...you look wonderful in the pic! so slender :)
Have fun on the rest of your roadtrip!

Amanda said...

Girl, you ARE skinny!!! Congrats on making that goal. That's awesome!!! Can't wait to hear the updates when you get home!!!

Unknown said...

WHOA - You look tiny - WOW.........CONGRATULATIONS - You should be soooo proud!!!

Unknown said...

Girl you are looking awesome!!! Great pic! Can't wait to hear about the Toby trip. I haven't been to one of his concerts in a LONG time!

Jynell said...

LOOKIN' GOOD GIRL!!! Congrats on reaching your goal! Have fun chasin your Big Dog around!! :D

Jynell said...

Heard TK's "American Soldier" on my way home from the track this mornng & thought of you. I don't normally listen to a lot of country music, but I almost always like TK's... I love that he is so Patriotic & that he shows his support for our troops!! That was it... nothing WW related- just reminded me of you this morning! Have a great day- hope you had a safe drive home! :D

MMalloy said...

You lookl so GREAT!!! You should be so proud of yourself! Hope you had fun, can't wait to hear about the trip!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Congrats on getting to goal!!!!!
-Chris

WeightBGone said...

Wow, you look amazing!! Congrats on making goal. You have so much to be proud of!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of you and you are a skinny minnie!!! Glad you had a good vacation. Have a good weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I comment when I appreciate a post on a site or I have something to contribute
to the discussion. Usually it's caused by the passion communicated in the article I read. And on this article "I am still alive!". I was excited enough to drop a leave a responsea response ;-) I actually do have some questions for you if it's okay.
Could it be only me or do some of these comments come across like they are coming from brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are posting on additional online sites, I'd like to follow you. Could you make a list all of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Also visit my web page ... fast weight loss diets