Sunday, July 15, 2007

wow, Staying on track does pay off!!

weighed in this morning...

132!!!


well thats a new number for me!!! I have been on track for about aweek without binging! I am very proud of myself :). up until a week ago I had been aiming for 1200 calories a day, but I decided that wasn't working for me, I was never satisfied at the end of the day. I was very hesitant about changing it to 1400 calories aday, but I thought I would try, I figured the worst that could happen would be that I would maintain. and I am actually down. I was up last week around 134 so I am down 2 pounds this week. The biggest loss I have had in awhile. If I can lose 2 more pounds before go to Florida I will be a very happy person, and at my original goal that I set for myself!

when I eat 1400 calories a day I never feel like binging because I don't feel like I need to eat. I LOVE it.
rasing the limit has been the best thing to ever happen to me!

Yesturday my stomache was telling me all day I was hungry, it was growling, but I couldn't eat. THAT is SO UNUSUAL FOR ME! Normally I am tempted to eat everything in site, but yesturday everything I did eat I had to force down my face. So In ended up eatng only 950 calories. I don't know why I felt like that. I never have before, but I kind of feel like that today since I can't pull myself to eat beakfest and usually thats the first thing I do when I wake up. For the first time in my life I have no appetite... Has this ever happened to anyone else? Why does it happen?
.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

dunno why it happens but yea, its happened to me a bunch of times..sometimes I just lose the taste to crave food but I usually snap out of it in a couple of days :)

Colette said...

Great Job on the weight loss Renee... those 2 pounds wont be a problem!!!

I hardley ever feel like I am NOT hungry...thats why I am over weight....lol

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats that is great!!! Keep it up. Clearly your body needs the extra calories to burn and lose. You'll be at your goal before FL no problem! Keep it up.

As for loss of appetite. Happens to me all the time. Usually hen I am not doing much but veggin out. Try to eat though even if it is a little.

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! I never have a problem with "loss of appetite"--I would be awesome if that would happen to me--lol Right now my appetite is unstoppable (sighs!!)

132 is awesome!

MtngirlinCali said...

Great job!! That's a big loss for getting so close to goal-- -congrats! I have had a few days in the past few months where I'm just not hungry, but those are few and far between. I'd almost prefer to have this problem, but it is a bit bizarre feeling.

MMalloy said...

Congrats on the loss, that is awesome and you will be to 130 by Florida for sure!
I get that way once in a while, mine is associated with my TOM, usually the week before hand and it goes away after a day and a half or so. I wish I knew why it happened.

david santos said...

thanks for you work and have a godd day

dizzydazey said...

wow - Big Kudos on the loss!!

I never ever ever lose my appetite, unless I'm taking drugs. (uh - legal ones!) But I'm sure that no appetite when you no you need to eat can be as frustrating as starving all the time.

You might try eating higher calorie foods so that you get the calories in without having to force feed yourself so much. (although, I can't imagine...)

WeightBGone said...

Wow, great job on the weight loss. Doesnt happen to often for me that I am not hungry but I sure wish it would. lol Have a good week.

ajlovestolose said...

Congrats on a GREAT loss!! WHOO HOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee! Congrats on the loss! I have those days, too. I don't know why either, but I usually get over it after a few days. I feel like it is a change from "living to eat" to "eating to live"...just my $.02.
-Chris

Amanda said...

Are you doing okay?? We miss you!!!