Sunday, July 29, 2007

need to start blogging again

I am off track! this has happened before and I got back on so I need to do that again, I know that its because I havn't been blogging, and I want to blog, but I am so busy. I have all these papers due and work and interning I am so stressed. SO tomorrow I will ge back on track and blog everyday. I am just trying to maintain now so this is a whole new experience. I may be up a couple pounds, but 'll work on that now. I am just trying to stay with in a range. blah I need to get to bed. ts 2:14 and I have to wake up at 6 :(

3 comments:

dizzydazey said...

Girl, I'm totally with you. I've been MIA for almost a week and I feel so out of the loop!

You gotta just jump back in whenever you can. I KNOW that this community is crucial for my success!

I hope things calm down for you!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I try not to get too busy to blog, but life gets in the way sometimes...I know that I do better when I blog though!
-Chris

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. And when you are done, get back on track and join the Barbie Brigade. We will give you the power you need :)

Go to Where the Hell is Barbie? site to take the oath!