Thursday, August 2, 2007

i am doing ok i guess

when I got back from my 2 day trip I was weighing 133, so that was awesome I went up 5 pounds in 2 days haha. I didn't even binge, i am not sure what happened. anyways I am back down to 131.6 sO i am getting there. I suppose that is part of maintaining. ya know being able to control it before it gets out of control.

here ars some new pics

they are of me at 130

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


oh yeah and who wants to see a pic of me and my brother?? he really is double my size.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


alright thats all the pics i have formy quick update today. I have been so busy lately. actually I have been having a social life for the first time in my entire life and it actually feels good. haha

i would like to get down to 120-125 i think.

7 comments:

Creatingadiva said...

you look amazing! good job on the progress..you are such an inspiration :)

Amanda said...

You are SOOO SKINNY!!!!! I can't imagine you losing even more. You look awesome now!!! The pics tell it all!!

Colette said...

OMG you look so SKINNY in the side views for sure!! And you didn't even lose your boobs!!! I hate you...LOL JUST KIDDING!!

Girl you don't need to lose too much more then people will think your sick. You look wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!!!! And, I agree - of course I'm not there yet, but I imagine alot of maintaining is staying concious of gains in order to get them under control! You are doing great!
-Chris

dizzydazey said...

You look awesome! I know it's a personal decision, but I think you look great right where you are.

You're such an inspiration to us all!

MMalloy said...

You look so great!! I thought of you on saturday, we were at WE Fest here in MN and Toby was the headliner on Saturday. Your man put on one great show ;)

Sarah in AZ said...

Wow girl! You look great! I bet your gain was all water weight, you are an inspiration! :)