Saturday, August 25, 2007

The One that didn't happen

So yesturday we drive all the way t Darien Lake, its about a 2 1/2 hours drive from home. Thats where we were suppose to see Toby Keith last night. We show up and hang out with the other fan club members for a while then go to will call to pick up our tickets...

Turns out there was a ticket mix up thing and our tickets (3rd row center) were given to someone else and in exchange we were given the WORST seats in the house... seriously it was the last seat before the lawn section...

Now honestyly I had to right to complain. My BF's sister works for livenation and she got the tickets for us for free. She knew about the mix up last week when it happened and she thought they had replaced the tickets with descent seats. well they didn't.
anyways I kept telling Patrick that if he messed up this show for me then I would nexer speak to him again. I have been telling him this since he wouldn't let me buy tickets from the fan club presale a couple months ago. so he was freaking out thinking I was going to be mad at him. Well I knew it wasn't his fault so I was not going to take it out on him. I should just be grateful for the free ticket. Well the thing is I would have just much r ather bought a ticke from a broker then take that free ticket and now it was too late, no brokers had tickets to tell a couple hours before the show.

So we left. I didn't want to be disapointed at a Toby Keith show so we left. Our seats were all the way in the back all the way on the side. There was really no point, e wouldn't have been able to see anything. I was trying so hard not to cry. I didn't wanthim to get even more upset about it soo alll night I was holding back tears. I have been to plenty Toby concerts and there was no reason to get upset about this one. Besides tonight Ihave tickets in hand and they are front row! :) I was just really hard at the time because I wanted to be there will al my friends.

Anyways lets move away from that soar subject. today I weighed in at 130.2...yeh I am finally back into my comfort zone. and yesturday I managed t eat out with out over doing it and I am happy about that and proud. Thanks for your continous support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I envy you - being able to eat out without going crazy is something that I really struggle with so I just don't usually eat out.......too much will power required! Sorry that the concert was a bust but congrats on being down on the scale!