Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Vacation

Hey you all! I am online finally. Its hard to fins interet acess because I am staying at my dads huse in florida not a hotel, so we don't have internet.

I have been having a rough time staying on track while on vacation, but I am making healthy choices. We went to Busch Gardens today and I walked around, and sweated a lot and I ate mostly frruits and veggies today. so I think I will be ok, and I will recover when I get home! Oh yeah you'll never believe what I had the guts to do today. I played that game where they guess you're weight and you stand on the scale in front of everyone. I'll tell you exactly why I did it. Not because I was proud of my weight, but because I am so obsessed with the scale. You see I have not been able to weigh myself since before I left for florida and that was the only available scale. Anyway she guessed 140, and I came up 132....I was a little bitter about her guess, but at least I won :)

SO I got my hair cut
here are some new pics :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

yeah so there it is. I am not blonde anymore ;)

I am going to read a few blogs. remember guys, even if I don't comment. I am here

12 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Yay for 132! IMO I think she may have guessed more because you are busty and that can throw people off unless you are wearing somthing totally form fitted. Either way you won!!! :) Keep up the great work Renee you are totally doing it!

The hair looks super cute on you too!

Colette said...

Wow now you got a new hairdo to go with that sassy lttle body you got!! Damn I am jealous! ..lol

Keep it up and Toby won't recongize you next time...LOL

YOU LOOK WONDERFUL. Have fun with your dad and use SUN SCREEN young lady...LOL
{{{HUGS}}}}

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Luv the new do....it looks great on you. I'm jealous too!!!!

Amanda said...

Damn you look good!!! Have fun on vacation!!! LOVE the new hair too! I'm with collette...I'm jealous 132.... :) You ROCK!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!! I love the new do!!! It looks great on you!! Have a great time in Florida!!

MMalloy said...

OMG...I love the new cut, it totally fits the new body. Have a blast in FL, I wish I was there!

dizzydazey said...

I love the new hair too! The darker color looks great on you!

You're lookin awesome! Keep up the good work & enjoy your vacay! I wish I was in FL - I feel the beaches calling my name! :o)

Anonymous said...

Awesome & I agree with Swizzlepop - the "girls" can thow foks off but they do have their own "powers", too! (LOL)
-Chris

Creatingadiva said...

whoaaa i'm in love w/ the new do...totally works for the new you! You are so rocking this girl...have a blast the rest of your vacation in florida!

Unknown said...

Love love love your hair!!! Super cute and you look amazing! WOW - you have done a great job and are totally working your new look! Congrats!

WeightBGone said...

Wow, you look fantastic. Love the new hair cut.

Have lots of fun on vacation!!

Sarah in AZ said...

Have fun on your vacation, you look great! I really like the new color and cut, vbery flattering!!! :)