Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I can't Believe

How long it has been since I last posted aything! I am so sorry! I am living a crazy life right now! I am going to blog everyday again. I know I have said that before, but i am serious now. I need to get with it. I am going crazy without you guys!! I need ya!!!

I seriously can't get on track. I am eating right now. Today I weighed in at 130, yesturday 128. I was on track until I got home at 11:30 and I ahve been eating ever since. I just don't want to stop.

I just know that now I am at a good place to start blogging again I will be ok. Pretty much I just want to maintain and maybe lose 10 more pounds....we'll see. Starting tomorrow I will check in everyday. You gys are my friends and I have just had such a bust August. I have two more Toby concerts this week then I am done with Toby for the summer :( I know its a horrible feeling!!!

Miss ya all but I am back!

I need to get back on track!!! So who is going to take charge and slap me when I don't post or start to binge??

2 comments:

MMalloy said...

You know I'm here to give you a good virtual slap whenever you need it!! I've missed you and it's great to see you back!

dizzydazey said...

I'm so glad that you're back! I've missed you - you're my inspiration!

I don't really do virtual slaps - would a virtual kick do? I really like to kick... :o)

Have a Great Day!