Thursday, August 23, 2007

133.4

Blah I def was not happy when I saw that on the scale this morning, but ya know what, I did binge the night before. I stayed on track pretty well. Thanks to this blog of coarse. I wanted to binge so bad but I knew I would get virtually slapped and kicked so I backed off the food :)

Today was candy bar Thursday. My friend and I agreed to eat a candy bar together each thursday. Of coarse this would still be counted in my daily calorie intake. So we have actually only started this last week so I have only ate one candy bar, but it was sooo good. You have no idea. well I skipped today because I was having a bad day and I was worried I would look fat for Toby tomorrow LOL But i think the candy bar thing is helping me go back to normal eating habits. Not my NORMAL eating habits, but actual normal eating habits. I just hope I am not too scared to eat the candy bar every thursday. Any body curious about what kind of candy bar it was? a TAKE 5, my favorite!!

So I probably won't be blogging tomorrow or sat because of the Toby Keith concerts. The Last 2 of the summer. It kind of makes me sad. I am sure I wll cry saturday night from my front row seat :)


OH get this. I am sooo mad at my work right now. They forgot to send in my vacation pay, so I had NO paycheck last thursday. I talked to the co manager of the store and he told me I would have TWO paychecks tday. I live paycheck to paycheck so it is very important that i get paid. well I go in today and stil no Vacation pay check...it was so horrible. I found out I will not recieve that check because they can not order back pay for vacation pay so now I have to take another vacation to get that pay. I do not mind another vacation, but i am STILL BEHIND A PAYCHECK!! :(

2 comments:

Candace MacPherson said...

I have NEVER heard of that before! CRAZY! And, I've done payroll. I'd be pissed!

dizzydazey said...

{{hugs!}} I would be soo uber stressed if I wasnt' given a paycheck. Before I got my sugar daddy I lived from paycheck to paycheck, too, and I know how rough it can be when someone else screws things up.

I hope it gets worked out and that you have a great weekend! Enjoy seeing Toby! :o)