Monday, August 13, 2007

The Toby Story

OK Augusy 10th was by far the best dy of my life. Not only did I meet Toby but I also got to share a drink with him LOL ok it wasn't like it sounds. Before "Beer for my horses" Toby Toast the firemen police military and USA then he drinks some JD and throws the cup out into the audience. Well I GOT THE CUP, and then I drank what was left :) it was wonderful. So far the cup is safe, but its my favorite possession so I can't let anything happen to it.

Here are the pics!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



ahh I want to tell the whole story but the plane is loading!! I'll be back this evening!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time! Congrats on your souvenier!

WeightBGone said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic time and what a souvenier to cherish!!

dizzydazey said...

Ahhh! You've got Toby Keith's cooties!!! There's no better souvenier than that!! :o)

I'm so glad that you had such a great time!!

The Price's Wife said...

You are an AMAZING inspiration!

Sarah in AZ said...

I know how much you love that guy, you must've been in heaven that night! Thats awesome!!! :)

MMalloy said...

How are things, haven't heard from you in FOREVER!