Friday, July 6, 2007

sleeeeeep

I need sleep. This sucks. EVer since that night I slept 17 hours (one week ago) I have not gotten a full nights sleep. Its like I am soooo tired and I can't sleep. I wake up every hour at least once and then I have trouble falling back to sleep. If I am lucky I'll go two hours before I wake up. I do not like this at all. At first I was brushing it off and not thinking much of it because i figured it was just a couple bad days, but it won't stop. I am waking up all the time, yet i am dead tired!! any suggestions??

Oh eyah diet wise the past two days were great, but today not soo much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, you're having sleeping probs! I have no real advice --- besides, you have probably already heard it all, but here's my $.02:

try not to excercise for 2 hours before bed
try not to eat after 7pm
try to do something very relaxing before bed...maybe a bath or read a magazine or book - whatever works for you

Other than that, I have nothing...hopefully it will ease off for you soon!

Miss July...not...yet said...

hmm, hope you get some sleep soon. Can you get a sleep aid from your dr?

Stop the caffeine, if you havne't already and drink water until about 2 hours before you go to bed...

hope you get some rest soon!

dizzydazey said...

I was a insomniac for years and I can totally understand how frustrating sleepless nights can be. My pediatritian recommended melatonin. It's a holistic medication that helps you regulate your circadian rhythms. It doesn't leave you feeling hung over the next day, either.

If you're taking some other drugs from your surgery, etc you might want to research it yourself (or ask a pharmacist/doctor) to make sure there's not interactions, but I don't think that there would be.

Hope you get some sleep soon!!

Unknown said...

everything i thought of saying has already been said! i'm sorry you're having problems sleeping...hopefully if you follow one of these things, it'll work out for you?