Monday, July 9, 2007

Thanks for cheering me up

I haven't posted in awhile and I am not sure why, but when I recieved a few comments in my inbox this afternoon I knew I missed you all.

I was off track last week but back on track for about 2 days now. I did't weigh myself Sunday. I don't normally like to do that, but i just didn't want to see the damage. Well now its onto damage control. I will weigh myself on sunday and hopefully won't see a gain.

I am so stupid. thought the due date for my first draft of my 15 page paper was the 17th, but its the 11th. So tomorrow I have to write a dumb 15 page paper, I am angr because I am going to intern in the morning and the paper is going to take up the rest of my day!! SO my day off is ruined! BLAH

8 comments:

WeightBGone said...

Good luck on writing the paper. Its nice to see you up and going again hopefully you are feeling better. Have a great day. :)

Amanda said...

I was wondering where you were and how you've been! I hope you are feeling good!!

Good luck on the paper. I know has to stink!!

MMalloy said...

It's good to see you back! Good luck on the paper, I am sure it will go just fine!

Kate said...

Good Job getting back on track, I mean we all get off course once in awhile right? The important part is just that we get back on track.

Good Luck on the paper. Like yourself I'm also a procrastinator. It sucks! But seems I always do my best work under pressure, go figure.

dizzydazey said...

ugh - my heart goes out to you, but good luck writing your paper. I know you'll do an awesome job.

Big Kudos for getting back on track, too! You're doing so well!! Yay you!!

Sarah in AZ said...

Glad to see you back Ms. Skinny! :)
Good luck on your paper too!

Anonymous said...

UGGGHH! I used to hate it when I'd flub a date like that! Good luck on getting it taken care of...at least it's just the first draft, so technically you can refine it in the next draft! Take Care!
-Chris

Colette said...

Renee...where you "bees" at girl? Just checking on ya! {{hugs}}