Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Not myself

Haven't been myself the last few days. Not sure why. Can't seem to stay awake long enough to get anything done. I missed my internship today because I felt so ill. I don't know whats wrong with me. Headaches, tummy aches, always tired. I can't shake it. I go back to work tomorrow too so thats not good.

My diet has been suffering. Sunday I didn't track. Monday I had 2100 calories :( (I don't think thats enough to make me gain because I think I use more then that in one day) At least I tracked, Today I am at my limit but I don't think i am done eating yet. I am just not satisfied. I had no cereal though so thats a start on progress. Tomorrow back on track no matter what. I don't care that its the 4th of July.

I miss you guys even though its only been a couple days. I am going to go catch up on all your lovely blogs. Well hopefully I can stay awake long enough!!!

4 comments:

WeightBGone said...

I'm so sorry you arent feeling well. Please take good care of yourself and feel better soon. I hope your 4th is a good one.

Amanda said...

I would call your doctor. You should be feeling better after your surgery. Especially since you are that tired. I hope you feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better :) Happy 4th!!!

BB said...

I would call the doctor to make sure you don't have an infection. Major surgery does make you tired for quite awhile, but sounds like you need to check with the doctor just in case. Feel better :)