Thursday, July 12, 2007

I got some sleep

Yep its true, I finally got some sleep. Too bad I was in the middle of working on that 15 page paper :( Yep you read that correctly. I fell asleep at the computer!!!!! It def sucked! But at least I feel better. Now that the first draft of the paper is turned in I hope to be back to my normal blogging self!!

I have been on track, hang on let me check my food journal...., 5 days now! Yep 5 days in a row!! yay!! I might make it 7 days again!! ;p I weighed myself and I am sad to say the scale is hovering around 135....2 pounds heavier then the 133 i weighed in at a couple weeks ago, Yes I am dissapointed, but I am working hard to lose those couple pounds I gained back. I would really like to be 130 by the time I go to florida (August 4th-August 13th)

I have been working very late shifts at work, but its ok. I am actually kind of enjoying them...and I promise that has nothing to do with who I am working with...or maybe it does...

I hope every one is doing well. I am going to read and catch up on some of your blogs. I know the blog comunity is back up but since I have been so busy the past week or two I haven'tvisited it much. WHo stayed here, and who went back there? Whats going on? because I made my blog again, but never posted on it really because I was using this one...

8 comments:

Superjayman's Battle of the Bulge said...

Way to go on getting your paper done (or first draft) even though you fell asleep doing it!

I remember the times I had to pound out a huge paper and pulling the all nighter to get it done---for me it's what's called PROCRASTINATION!!! ha ha

Amanda said...

I am staying here. This is strawgirl, BTW. :)

Glad you got some sleep and at least got your first draft done! :)

MMalloy said...

Ahh...papers, got to love them! You really needed some sleep and finally getting it might just help bump that scale back down.
I am staying right here on Blogger, with my busy schedule at work I just can't keep up two blogs and I like the small community feel over here.

WeightBGone said...

Great job on getting the first draft done on your paper. I am sure thats a huge relief. I am gonna stay right here on blogger I find it easier to keep in touch with everyone from here. I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats on getting the paper done and getting sleep even if it decided to hit you at the wrong time.

I'm sure you'll lose the weight before FL, you've done so great in the past. Maybe now that the paper is done you can focus more.

I'm here and on Weight Watchen. I post here and then just import my blog over there so that they are identical. I've been trying to figure out who is where and it seems to be split. Some here only, some there only and some doing both. You can read instructions on how to import in my blog if you are interested.

Love the progress banner BTW. You really are an inspiration!

Kate said...

Good Job on getting paper done!

Don't sweat the being up a couple pounds, I think you will see 130 in no time!

Colette said...

Keep up the good work Renee! I agree with MMalloy that maybe the lack of sleep was keeping you from losing those few pounds. Don't sweat it. You know how to lose it and will before August!!

I have my blog here but I do copy and paste it on the other " side" but I much prefer the blogspot and ya'll of coarse!!

Sarah in AZ said...

Good job on the paper, I'm still here on blogger...YOu are doing great and getting tiny. That's AWESOME! :)